Faith + Food Coalition: Food Systems Dialogues
IPHN was part of the inaugural planning team for the Faith + Food Coalition Food Systems Dialogues alongside the Center for Earth Ethics. The five dialogues that the team organized will contribute to the United Nations Food Systems Summit. The goal of the dialogues was to highlight the moral, spiritual, and cultural elements of our food systems, asking questions about how we keep the wellbeing of people and the planet at the front of every conversation surrounding food production, distribution and consumption.
These dialogues were organized by the following coalition of leading faith-based organizations: Bhumi Global, Interfaith Public Health Network, Islamic Medical Association of North America (IMANA), Parliament of the World’s Religions, the Tzu Chi Foundation, World Evangelical Alliance, and the Center for Earth Ethics.
You can view the details and recordings for the full slate of dialogues by visiting faithandfood.earth
- Recording from webinar for AT 1 - https://youtu.be/I7H9YJt2n5E
- Official Food Summit Link for AT 1 - https://summitdialogues.org/dialogue/12769/
AT2: Shift to sustainable consumption patterns
- Recording from webinar for AT 2 - https://youtu.be/cXK31YOqP7Y
- Official Food Summit Link for AT 2 - https://summitdialogues.org/dialogue/12784/
AT3: Boost nature-positive production
- Recording from webinar for AT 3 - https://youtu.be/_QMlL8P8PeI
- Official Food Summit Link for AT 3 - https://summitdialogues.org/dialogue/12778/
AT4: Advance equitable livelihoods
- Recording from webinar for AT 4 - https://youtu.be/X73I2I0TAZo
- Official Food Summit Link for AT 4 - https://summitdialogues.org/dialogue/12773/
AT5: Build resilience to vulnerabilities, shocks and stress